Play to Earn
Play to Earn mechanics are the latest revolution in the gaming industry. It is a model that adopts the concept of decentralized economy and provides financial benefits to users that add value by contributing to the game ecosystem.
Giving users ownership of game assets and allowing them to increase their value by playing actively, are key components of the Play to Earn games. By participating in the game economy, players are creating value for other users and for the ecosystem. In turn, they are rewarded with assets from the game itself. These digital assets can range from MSU token, to tokenized game assets such as NFT.
At MetaSoccer, our goal is to balance the two main pillars:
- Immerse players into a fun and enthusiastic game environment
- Provide a revenue stream for each player
In MetaSoccer, players have several ways to earn $MSU:
- Winning matches (simulated according to statistics) against other users in career mode, or against AI in friendly mode.
- Finishing the season in the top positions of the league or cup in career mode
- Selling players who have been discovered by your sports scouts
- Borrowing players to other teams for a limited period of time
- Charging commissions on the sale of future players
- Selling sports scouts who have been mentored by members of your team
- Getting sponsorship contracts as your team gains popularity
- Betting on a winning team
- Renting your stadium to other teams
- Selling tickets to fans attending the stadium
You can check the Roadmap to see when each one will be available.
As a user, you can participate in the MetaSoccer universe with different roles. Although by default one user will occupy both roles, in the future it will also be possible to share responsibility among several users.